Let’s talk about “How to Start an Online T-Shirt Shop Business in 2021.”
Everything You Need to Know!
Selling t-shirts online has become a popular choice, especially for entrepreneurs and artists looking for a relatively inexpensive way to learn how to start a business.
And It could also be fun expressing designs that often reflect our personalities, interests, and identities. Right?
Each year, approximately 2 billion T-shirts are sold globally.
An article published in CNBC is one incredible story to read if you want to start a T-Shirt shop “How two guys in their 20s built a $150,000 side hustle selling T-shirts online.”
In this guide, we’ll go through each step of how to start a shirt business online that brings in extra income month over month.
SIMPLE GUIDE IN STARTING AN ONLINE TSHIRTS SHOP:
1. Choose Niche Designs. E.g. for greetings, bible verses, or motivational business phrases.
2. Source a good online 3rd party printer that accepts dropshipping, which means, they own the materials, you own the designs.
Or look for Printing Outlet in your area where you can bring the materials. That’s a little hardwork and requires little capital.
Or maybe. you can go to the local market and make a deal to give you a wholesale price to sell their merchandise.
3. Set up an Online Store. You can do it yourself if you are patient enough to spend time with web designs. But in our opinion, getting a professional web designer will SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY,
Time. because, you can just focus on the T-SHIRTS DESIGNING and Marketing, while your web designer is rushing your website.
You also can SAVE MONEY. Why? Your web designer knows the most affordable web hosting company.
We have helped tons of people who were formerly with SquareSpace, Shopify, Wix, Webly, Webstarts, etc., that offers a Drag and Drop Web Designs, but charging customers a huge monthly web hosting plan. You will probably end up paying from $15 to $29 or worst like $99/month with Click Funnels or SamCart or Groove Funnels.
We at LA Web Design Pro will help you set up your eShop in as fast as 5 days and as little as $2.49/month web hosting. Yup! You heard it right. That’s only $29.88 per year.
Now, here are the 3 things you will need for the website:
1. Domain Name or Business Name – This is the name your customers will type in the browser if they are searching a company. (Cost $9.99 to $15.00 per year, depending on the extensions)
2. Web Hosting- As mentioned (Only $2.49 per month with our Web Hosting Provider https://www.DomainSalesCheck.com)
3. Security Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate ( $67.99 per year with Domain Sales Check.)
TOTAL YEARLY COST: $107 $113
4. Web Designer is a OneTime Fee. ( Starts at $100 to $900) We can negotiate.
Let’s talk soon!!!
Call us for a FREE Quote at 424-248-7116.